191 views

Ordered a IWC ......3 months goes by, no word from Joma. Still claiming the item on back ordered- they assure me they will upgrade my shipping and will still get to me for my event ...

It was all LIES!!.. still no sign of the order. I received no email advising, - What a wast of time. Bottom line, if it’s back ordered and takes 3 months - TELL ME RIGHT AWAY SO I CAN MAKE A DECISION !!

All I have gotten is a runaround from both customer service and management.

* Save your money and go elsewhere that will treat you with respect!

and I will never do business with this company again. Think twice about the attractive prices, and ask yourself if you really want to deal with the aggravation.

Product or Service Mentioned: Jomashop Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Jomashop Cons: Everything about it.

Comments

ROBERT B

... They don't care - I do not recommend using this company ever ... If I could give 0 stars - I would. Horrible Horrible Horrible!!!!All I have gotten is a runaround from both customer service and management.* Save your money and go elsewhere that will treat you with respect!

Jomashop Reviews