1K views
2.1
Style and Design

Ordered a Tag Heuer Carrera and arrived quickly. It was well packaged. So that part went well. From there it only went downhill:

- The "CARRERA" printed on the dial is misaligned

- Went to Tag Heuer AD and they said that Tag Heuer perform thorough quality check on the dial, and this could have never happened. They said it's a counterfeit watch

- Send several mails from Jomashop, ZERO replies after more than a week.

- Went using their online chat, waited more than an hour for a rep and then decided to quit

- Received email from their online chat with: "what's wrong with the watch?". Are they dump? I have sent multiple emails regarding the issue and they ask what's wrong?

- Sent another email, and now they ask me to pay for returning a counterfeit watch?

I have filed a complaint with BBB and disputing the transaction with my credit card company

UPDATE: Their customer rep "Roy" just called. Was being very rude:

- Didn't let me finish my talking, kept interrupting

- Kept saying I was doing this wrong that wrong

- Said I wasn't a customer because I did a charge back, but as long as they hold my money, I'm still their (UNHAPPY) customer

- Said I was lying about the fact that I went to Tag Heuer to have the watch authenticated. This is what Tag Heuer AD said: Tag Heuer has very strict quality control and would have never pass the watch with such misprinting.

- Kept saying he was trying to help. How helpful is it if he kept provoking the customer?

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of carrera watch from Jomashop and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Jomashop to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service, dishonesty and customer rep roy. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Macys. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Jomashop for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Coatesville, Pennsylvania, United States #1206314

I am having this EXACT same problem as we speak with a "Michael Kors" handbag. ALL indications are obvious that it's a knockoff.

I have emailed numerous detailed pictures to a supervisor (who was also extremely rude to be and kept interrupting when I would try to voice my concerns).

I keep getting the runaround and it's becoming more and more obvious that this is not a legitimate company. I should have known better and wish I'd seen these reviews before.

Dganit
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States #1203646

What is wrong with you !!! They try to help as you yourself wrote and you !!

Your telling everyone that they are gr8 and you are simply a dramma queen .. grow up and stop crying !!!