San Francisco, California

Ordered a Tag Heuer Carrera and arrived quickly. It was well packaged. So that part went well. From there it only went downhill:

Related: Perfect Watches Watch Review from Brentwood, Tennessee

- The "CARRERA" printed on the dial is misaligned

- Went to Tag Heuer AD and they said that Tag Heuer perform thorough quality check on the dial, and this could have never happened. They said it's a counterfeit watch

- Send several mails from Jomashop, ZERO replies after more than a week.

- Went using their online chat, waited more than an hour for a rep and then decided to quit

- Received email from their online chat with: "what's wrong with the watch?". Are they dump? I have sent multiple emails regarding the issue and they ask what's wrong?

- Sent another email, and now they ask me to pay for returning a counterfeit watch?

I have filed a complaint with BBB and disputing the transaction with my credit card company

UPDATE: Their customer rep "Roy" just called. Was being very rude:

- Didn't let me finish my talking, kept interrupting

- Kept saying I was doing this wrong that wrong

- Said I wasn't a customer because I did a charge back, but as long as they hold my money, I'm still their (UNHAPPY) customer

- Said I was lying about the fact that I went to Tag Heuer to have the watch authenticated. This is what Tag Heuer AD said: Tag Heuer has very strict quality control and would have never pass the watch with such misprinting.

- Kept saying he was trying to help. How helpful is it if he kept provoking the customer?

Review about: Tag Heuer Carrera 1887.

I didn't like: Customer service, Dishonesty, Customer rep roy.

2.1
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Watch
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Jomashop?

Comments

Coatesville, Pennsylvania, United States #1206314

I am having this EXACT same problem as we speak with a "Michael Kors" handbag.ALL indications are obvious that it's a knockoff.

I have emailed numerous detailed pictures to a supervisor (who was also extremely rude to be and kept interrupting when I would try to voice my concerns).

I keep getting the runaround and it's becoming more and more obvious that this is not a legitimate company.I should have known better and wish I'd seen these reviews before.

vam
New York, New York, United States #1203713

OMG !!seriously, dude !!

you need help !!

we want to read reviews about the company and realistic issues, not just a cry baby who cannot even prove a word he says !!! your review is clearly WAY over dramatic and is easy, you even contradict yourself by reminding us they reached out and paid for the return !!!

stay away from forums as "Leiv" said you will get more of this response than anything you simply cannot claim fake without proving it , a broken watch or face drooping a letter is not fake nor as rare as you may think it is !!!you are clearly not watch collector!!

leiv
New York, New York, United States #1203660

Cry wolf!!

They reached out as you said and "Kept saying he was trying to help" how can you describe that rude or unhelpful !!!

About the watch, what you have is a defect and not a fake and if you do no know the difference do not post a public review, people will read and respond and you will look like a fool !!

You need PROOF in writing the watch is fake and not that is has a defect

get off you hate and ego trip !! I am a member in several forums that will literally kick you out for this !!

leiv

Dganit

What is wrong with you !!!They try to help as you yourself wrote and you !!

Your telling everyone that they are gr8 and you are simply a dramma queen ..grow up and stop crying !!!