Ordered a Tag Heuer Carrera and arrived quickly. It was well packaged. So that part went well. From there it only went downhill:
- The "CARRERA" printed on the dial is misaligned
- Went to Tag Heuer AD and they said that Tag Heuer perform thorough quality check on the dial, and this could have never happened. They said it's a counterfeit watch
- Send several mails from Jomashop, ZERO replies after more than a week.
- Went using their online chat, waited more than an hour for a rep and then decided to quit
- Received email from their online chat with: "what's wrong with the watch?". Are they dump? I have sent multiple emails regarding the issue and they ask what's wrong?
- Sent another email, and now they ask me to pay for returning a counterfeit watch?
I have filed a complaint with BBB and disputing the transaction with my credit card company
UPDATE: Their customer rep "Roy" just called. Was being very rude:
- Didn't let me finish my talking, kept interrupting
- Kept saying I was doing this wrong that wrong
- Said I wasn't a customer because I did a charge back, but as long as they hold my money, I'm still their (UNHAPPY) customer
- Said I was lying about the fact that I went to Tag Heuer to have the watch authenticated. This is what Tag Heuer AD said: Tag Heuer has very strict quality control and would have never pass the watch with such misprinting.
- Kept saying he was trying to help. How helpful is it if he kept provoking the customer?
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Customer rep roy
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Are you SERIOUS? THIS IS WHAT YOU SEND ME BACK? I HAVE ALREADY SPENT $37 INSURING THE LAST RETURN, I WANT TO TALK TO A SUPERVISOR, TODAY! I..."
- "I buy a watch ACTIVA AD008-001 from JOMASHOP.COM on July 9th 2011 (order no:509771) for my boy's birhtday gift. When I received the good, the alarm that I've set has..."
- "No mystery here. I ordered 3 sets of this ***! I do mean ***! The bracelets won't even fit over my Wife's hands and all 3 sets are identical. Size..."
- "I ordered the "Meet your dream" Bouquet/Teddy bear/Chocolates combo from Phoolwala.com. They charged me an extra Rs.400 for delivery charges to that small town. I ordered this bouquet for a..."
- "Bought the projecter headlights halos for my 2004 ford f150, they look amazing, great fit, install was pretty easy, the only problem is the fact that the headlights are dim,..."
- "4500 curry ford rd Orlando fl This is the twistee treat located on Curry Ford Road in Orlando Florida. I noticed I was in the low class ghetto Hispanic section..."
- "I flew from Oakland to Burbank on Mother's Day 2015. I read the inflight entertainment guide in the seat back and shared the information contained therein with the man..."
- "I've been a pretty faithful consumer of AT&T for some time. Until I found out that my Smart phone that was stolen in July 2012 was never shut down and..."
- "The first order occurred a few years ago. They were a pair of gradient tinted, rimless, prescription glasses. After waiting over a month, they arrived. When initially worn, they were..."