Jomashop Phone Numbers and Emails

Jobs/ Career
Legal
Copyright Infringement Inquiries
Claim Your Business
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

Contact Information

7% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Jomashop?

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Missing item”
  • “Didn't receive my order”
  • “I didn't received my warranty on the watch”

Request for Information Question:

• “I want Inquiry about watch purchase.Question about order”
  • “Check claim status and talk to representative”
  • “IIm ordering from Australia, how can i get free postage?”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Return”
  • “Returns”
  • “Return policy”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “About price of this watch Raymond weil midel# 5591-sp5-00300,I want to buy this watch because I missing in the cart last week,because know I want to buy,honored the price for me about this price and a coupon of $10.00 less was $299.-$10.=$289.99=$311”
  • “Transaction”
  • “Somebody used my debit card to buy some item from yours..The amount is still on hold i want to cancel but I dont know the purchase no. the amount is AED 771.71 ending card number 29219 at jomanshop,brooklyn around 12:51 a.m. dubai time..”

Cards Question:

• “Credit card”
  • “Wrong credit card entered”

Product/ Service Question:

• “I want to know,after buying drinks from u,do u convey d drinks to d location with ur van”
  • “Damaged product”

Account Question:

• “Possible fraud on my account”
  • “I bought a perfume I put my email address wrong I never receive my perfume but they took the money from my account”

Refund Question:

• “No refund yet from my returned items”
  • “Would like to have a refund or exchange”

Staff Question:

• “I call the service depart for service p a t touch purchase may 2020 and I havm't receieve no labelsBuenos”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Cancellation”

Other Question:

• “Not getting my order”
  • “Un pedido que aún no a llegado”
  • “On my order should not have sales tax”

About

Related Companies

JomaDeals

Summary

Jomashop specializes in wholesale and retail of luxury goods. The company was founded by Marvin Sternberg in 1987. Its headquarters is based in Brooklyn, New York, USA. It's the only Jomashop location mentioned on the website. Jomashop offers fine writing instruments, fashion accessories, gift items, watches, and handbags. The company ships their products worldwide. It uses UPS and USPS delivery services. Jomashop returns are available within 30 calendar days of the original shipping date. The order status can be tracked on the company official website. Available payment options are Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and Wire Transfer. It is also possible to use PayPal service. The company has an affiliate program with commissions of referrals.

Jomashop reviews and complaints

1.8
Ashford
2 reviews
2.3
Do you have something to say about Jomashop? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup