1.5

I want other customers to be clear, JOMA SHOP are heinous and I will never ever purchase with this company again. My fossil watch was delivered to me with a number of scratches and damage on the band.

I contacted JOMA SHOPs customer service and instead of replying to me with empathy or interest in resolving the situation, their response was hostile and scrutinizing. I even attached clear photos of what I was complaining about and their customer service lead was completely dismissive of this issue.

JOMA SHOP had asked that I pay to ship back the $130 CAD Fossil watch purchased which is absurd; they sent me the flawed item in the first place!!! I seldom get this upset about online purchases, but please take it from me before buying anything from JOMA SHOP.

Review about: Fossil Watch.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I liked: Range of products, Advertising.

I didn't like: Poor customer service, Customer must pay for returns of defective or damaged products, Poor returns policy.

Comments

PoorCustSvc

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with Jomashop. I had an equally disappointing encounter with their "customer service" staff.I wish I had read your review earlier.Never again.