Jomashop - Defective Omega

Craig Stika Craig Stika is online now

Join Date

Dec 2015

Re: Jomashop

I too thought I was a Happy Satisfied New Jomashop Client. I have just returned from the Omega Fashion Valley San Diego Store. I thought the battery needed replacement possibly. Why did I buy as is "NEW" $ 17.000 when it was a $9,000 actually used Omega ? I received a 45 % discounted Omega Lady's Constellation 18 K Rose Gold watch on Friday from without the Omega Authorized Warranty Card. The watch is being sent to Omega Factory Service Center in Secaucus, NJ for Re warranting, Restoration, Movement Diagnosis, Case Cover Back Plate Polishing, and Omega 2 Year Warranty Certification. The Omega Store Manager is covering for my bad experience with Jomashop so I see what a real Omega Experience should have been.

First time poster. First Time Jomashop customer. I should be able to take the watch out of the box and admire it on my girl friend. Instead I gave a gift that now will be back in 6 weeks after Christmas.

I learned more about Omega from the Omega Factory Store Center. What a difference in a Brick and Morter Store vs an Internet Grey Market non Authorized Point OF Sale.

The watch I purchased from Jomashop is estimated at over 4 years old, battery dead possibly, Movement failed, and Missing One Sizing band link, and under magnification visible wear marks on the Constellation Observatory Backing Plate, and Without Omega Factory Warranty with out the Omega Certified Warranty Card

Bottom line I could try to get Jomashop to provide better sales but why teach them how to do business any way different than they currently prefer to.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• No certificate of authenticity

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
Omega Constellation Ladies Watch
Review category
Luxury / Jewelry
review #754935

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Jomashop? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Jomashop. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Jomashop.
Filing a new complaint about