Fallbrook, California

Join Date

Dec 2015

Posts

Re: Jomashop

I too thought I was a Happy Satisfied New Jomashop Client. I have just returned from the Omega Fashion Valley San Diego Store. I thought the battery needed replacement possibly. Why did I buy as is "NEW" $ 17.000 when it was a $9,000 actually used Omega ? I received a 45 % discounted Omega Lady's Constellation 18 K Rose Gold watch on Friday from Jomashop.com without the Omega Authorized Warranty Card. The watch is being sent to Omega Factory Service Center in Secaucus, NJ for Re warranting, Restoration, Movement Diagnosis, Case Cover Back Plate Polishing, and Omega 2 Year Warranty Certification. The Omega Store Manager is covering for my bad experience with Jomashop so I see what a real Omega Experience should have been.

First time poster. First Time Jomashop customer. I should be able to take the watch out of the box and admire it on my girl friend. Instead I gave a gift that now will be back in 6 weeks after Christmas.

I learned more about Omega from the Omega Factory Store Center. What a difference in a Brick and Morter Store vs an Internet Grey Market non Authorized Point OF Sale.

The watch I purchased from Jomashop is estimated at over 4 years old, battery dead possibly, Movement failed, and Missing One Sizing band link, and under magnification visible wear marks on the Constellation Observatory Backing Plate, and Without Omega Factory Warranty with out the Omega Certified Warranty Card

Bottom line I could try to get Jomashop to provide better sales but why teach them how to do business any way different than they currently prefer to.

Review about: Omega Constellation Ladies Watch.

I didn't like: No certificate of authenticity.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Jomashop?

Comments

Inglewood, California, United States #1325064

I too, like the other customers, have experienced "horrendous customer service" from Jomashop on an 8,999.00 Breitling watch purchase.

This company has absolutely No Desire to interven or correct their customer relations.

I will never make a purchase again, and I very much regret ever doing business with them.I urge anyone thinking of doing business with Jomashop to seriously consider another REPUTABLE SOURCE: not this web site, and read the numerous negative reviews posted.