3.3
Style and Design

My husband purchased me a watch for Christmas - a $1350 watch.He confirmed that there would be no restocking fee upon return as he wasn't sure I would like the size.

They confirmed no restocking fee whatsoever. As he feared I opened the box and did not like the watch. We called for an RMA number, but was told we had to process RMA online, which we did. Long story short we returned their watch and they refused to refund my husband as they claimed I wore the watch.

How could I have worn the watch when all the plastic was still on the face and clasp. This is their bait and switch tactic and apparently how they keep their prices so low. I NEVER wore the watch. We are going to dispute the credit card charge and fight tooth and nail to make sure these lying jerks get a poorer BBB rating.

I am sickened at the game they are playing with us.DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!

Review about: Watch.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Are liars claimed i wore a watch i purchased.

Had an Experience with Jomashop?

Comments

I had a similar problem with Jomashop when I bought my girlfriend a Women's Gucci Twirl watch.The dial or actual works of the watch fell out and were lost after she had only used the watch a few times.

Jomashop would not replace or repair the watch and said their 2 year warranty did not cover this.Their warranty is bogus and their products, if defective like this one, are not legitimately warrantied.