Style and Design

They don't honor returns. The CS they have working are uneducated welfare recipient new yorkers.

The real bottom of the barrel.Don't believe me? Call them, stupidity at it's best. Some *** named dee@jomashop , some guy named roy. These dudes go by alias so you can't find them but, anybody can get touched in brooklyn.

I say again, if you take that *** tape off the watch it is considered worn. Then why offer 30 day return? Who buys something just to contemplate using it before 30 days. They have been a ripoff since 1986.

They prey on people who never heard of this bull *** grey market company.

*** affirm for even doing business with these clowns.The great thing is the price is so low I can sell it for a little more myself. Its *** them till I die.

Product or Service Mentioned: Jomashop Customer Care.

Reason of review: dee @jomashop bit my ***.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

I liked: Csr are incompetent.

I didn't like: Think you shouldnt care, You pay then you really pay, Name jomashop now makes me think wtf is that, Actually argue and act like typical vultures.

Comments

PoorCustSvc

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. Your post was very helpful.Please DISREGARD the disgustingly rude comment from "VAM.""VAM" and "LIEV BERGER" are two people I have identified thus far.

Surely they are employees of Jomashop. They both consistently bash persons posting legitimate complaints against Jomashop.

Their behavior borders on the criminal. Their behavior is transparent and disgusting.