3.3
Style and Design

I purchased a Citizen watch adjusting the time by radio wave for my frequent travels in the wold in Sep.2016.

I thought that it worked fine until the daylight saving time was over. The watch run very wiedly. I contacted the service, and was told that they couldn't replace it with a new one because it is out of 30-day service. Think in this way.

Until the daylight saving time over, who could know that it had not receved any signal? Anyway, I sent it back. It took about three weeks to have the watch back. When I open the box, I was suprised by the watch smuged with finger prints all over the place, some kind of food on the window, and even scratches on the clasp.

I complained it to the shop, but all I got is that they cannot gurantee that the watch will be returned harmless. They said that their job is to make the watch run and that the rest of damage is not their concern. I talked with the customer service person named Zalman. He repeated apology without resolving the issue.

When you buy a watch from Jomashop, be aware that their warranty service only grantee the movement of watch, not external scratches and so on. It seems that they value customers only until we buy watches.

Cheap watch, cheap service.Remeber this when you shop at Jomashop.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. liden99 stated that there is a room for improvement of warranty service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss warranty issue of jomashop watch repair. Jomashop needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned jomashop watch repair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Jomashop. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Macys.

Had an Experience with Jomashop?

Comments