I bought a watch from Jomashop and they guarantee 30 days money returns back to me.So i paid it with paypal but over 30 days i didn't get the watch and ask Jomashop.

They said will refund in 15 days after 44 days i'm open a case with paypal to dispute my money back ( if over 45 days i can't dispute money back with paypal ) So now paypal take care of this case and ask me something.

But over 30 days nothing happen i'm asking Jomashop refund money to me but they said.Paypal will take care of this case they won't refund my money to me.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of jomashop shipping service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $113. Jomashop needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned jomashop shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Jomashop. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Macys.

Had an Experience with Jomashop?

Comments