Ho Chi Minh City, Ho Chi Minh

I bought a watch from Jomashop and they guarantee 30 days money returns back to me.So i paid it with paypal but over 30 days i didn't get the watch and ask Jomashop.

They said will refund in 15 days after 44 days i'm open a case with paypal to dispute my money back ( if over 45 days i can't dispute money back with paypal ) So now paypal take care of this case and ask me something.

But over 30 days nothing happen i'm asking Jomashop refund money to me but they said.Paypal will take care of this case they won't refund my money to me.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of jomashop shipping service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $113. Jomashop needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned jomashop shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Jomashop. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Macys.

Had an Experience with Jomashop?

Comments

Florence Scovel - Inferior product sent instead of order of magnet phone cable Florence Scovel "A N Associates Florence Scovel send out inferior magnetic phone charging cables. They sent out 5 short white magnetic cables (I had ordered 5 of the beautiful colored ones as..." Read more Origami Owl - Terrible Quality For the Price! (with pictures) Origami Owl "My husband bought me a bracelet in December of 2013 with about 6 charms. Within one week, one rhinestone from the link locket fell out along with a single rhinestone..." Read more JOMASHOP sell FRACTURE WATCH Jomashop "I buy a watch ACTIVA AD008-001 from JOMASHOP.COM on July 9th 2011 (order no:509771) for my boy's birhtday gift. When I received the good, the alarm that I've set has..." Read more Agape Diamonds - Ring Repair Review Agape Diamonds "My husband and i purchased my wedding set from Agape in 2012. Ive had to send my engagement ring back for a loose stone which was fixed no issues. Then..." Read more Sears Appliances Failure - Ridiculousness Sears "We have had our Kenmore STOCK No. 13472N MOD 665.13472N410 which we purchased 11/21/2014 just under 3 years ago. May of 2015 (just 6 months in) the machine stopped working...." Read more Cohen And Grossman - Kevin Vorhis Cohen Grossman a weak attorney who missrepresented me Cohen And Grossman "I contacted the Cohen Grossman Law firm at 350 N Lake Destiny Maitland, Florida 3275. I spoke to Mr. Grossman about my former employer not paying me my last two..." Read more Carid - Horrible, Horrible, Horrible Company. Stay Clear Carid "Horrible, Horrible Customer Service. Trying to ripp me off almost $1000 I purchased a carbon fiber trunk from them. After receving the product , I noticed it was badly warped...." Read more Tradesy - Horrible Customer Service Tradesy "The customer service for this site is non existent. I recently purchased a bracelet on there that does not match the description or the picture listed whatsoever. It was supposed..." Read more