I bought a watch from Jomashop and they guarantee 30 days money returns back to me.So i paid it with paypal but over 30 days i didn't get the watch and ask Jomashop.
They said will refund in 15 days after 44 days i'm open a case with paypal to dispute my money back ( if over 45 days i can't dispute money back with paypal ) So now paypal take care of this case and ask me something.
But over 30 days nothing happen i'm asking Jomashop refund money to me but they said.Paypal will take care of this case they won't refund my money to me.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "As one of O2's longer corporate employees I can assure everyone reading this that the company is in fact lying to you all. From Bella's b.s. backstory to the empty..."
- "I purchased a Rolex submariner and the watch was great and perfect. It didn't come with directions in English and my box had a cut from a razor blade. I..."
- "Ordered the "The Magic Of Mickey Mouse" Diamonesk Embrace Ring at the beginning of December for my daughter for Christmas . When it got close to Christmas, wondering where my..."
- "I placed an order online for $40 worth of jewelry and received the confirmation order moments after it was submitted. 4 weeks had passed and I realized that I hadn't..."
- "My husband and I purchased a $600.00 recliner about the last week of August 2016. First week of September the chair looked as if it was purchased 10 years prior...."
- "I received in the postal mail yesterday 01-14-17 five packages from Nationwide Bank mailed from zip code "02021" which is Canton Massachusetts, 25 account numbers that I "supposedly" opened. The..."
- "If you are ever contacted by Pacific Tycoon, telling they purchase containers on your behalf, lease them out for you, promising high returns: either fixed 12% or fluctuating returns averaging..."
- "To put it simply, Flippa is an online platform allowing people to sell their websites, apps and domain names through an auction system. I decided to use them (December 2015) in..."
- "So this is my first time ordering flowers and I definitely should have read the reviews before ordering from here. I ordered the summer floral garden. Very beautiful but when..."