Jomashop - In a whole they are a great place to shop

48 of 144 Jomashop reviews

I know you came here to let your anger out and probably will ignore my review and favor those who are writing in anger it is ok I did not write this for you :)

In a whole they are a great place to shop.

Every company has issues and no one is perfect.

The people reviewing mostly get carried away with the name of this reviewing platform and probably because the 100 word cap.

I am a happy customer and follow many watch forums including this site lately for the fun of it.

problem with this siteforum is a happy person has to figure out how to say "happy" in 100 words hmmm on the other hand if you are pissed ,,, read reviews here and see how easy it is to say 100 words about the oddest things, it is easier than telling the truth or even admitting to not knowing ANYTHING about the watch industry or even ordering things online.

I just read some reviews and made some comments as some people just do not know what backorder means and what it takes to post a high-end watches ONLINE and not in a retail store!! but they still blurt out the sillies things and i feel most sorry for them and those who will believe them

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Style and Design

• What I liked
    • Good
    • Idea
    • Price
    • Customer service
    • Seller
  • What I disliked
      No items

Reason of review:
Fast order processing
Product or service
Panerai Luminor
Review category
Luxury / Jewelry
review #871239 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Jomashop? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
48 of 144 Jomashop reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.