New York, New York
4.6
Style and Design

I know you came here to let your anger out and probably will ignore my review and favor those who are writing in anger it is ok I did not write this for you :)

In a whole they are a great place to shop.

Every company has issues and no one is perfect.

The people reviewing mostly get carried away with the name of this reviewing platform and probably because the 100 word cap.

I am a happy customer and follow many watch forums including this site lately for the fun of it.

problem with this siteforum is a happy person has to figure out how to say "happy" in 100 words hmmm on the other hand if you are pissed ,,, read reviews here and see how easy it is to say 100 words about the oddest things, it is easier than telling the truth or even admitting to not knowing ANYTHING about the watch industry or even ordering things online.

I just read some reviews and made some comments as some people just do not know what backorder means and what it takes to post a high-end watches ONLINE and not in a retail store!! but they still blurt out the sillies things and i feel most sorry for them and those who will believe them

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss fast order processing of panerai luminor. Jomashop needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned panerai luminor in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Jomashop. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Macys.

Had an Experience with Jomashop?

Comments

New York, New York, United States #1177272

Hey Victor , got a new watch? saving up for my next enjoy :)