New York, New York

I know you came here to let your anger out and probably will ignore my review and favor those who are writing in anger it is ok I did not write this for you :)

In a whole they are a great place to shop.

Every company has issues and no one is perfect.

The people reviewing mostly get carried away with the name of this reviewing platform and probably because the 100 word cap.

I am a happy customer and follow many watch forums including this site lately for the fun of it.

problem with this siteforum is a happy person has to figure out how to say "happy" in 100 words hmmm on the other hand if you are pissed ,,, read reviews here and see how easy it is to say 100 words about the oddest things, it is easier than telling the truth or even admitting to not knowing ANYTHING about the watch industry or even ordering things online.

I just read some reviews and made some comments as some people just do not know what backorder means and what it takes to post a high-end watches ONLINE and not in a retail store!! but they still blurt out the sillies things and i feel most sorry for them and those who will believe them

Review about: Panerai Luminor.

4.6
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Fast order processing / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Jomashop?

Comments

New York, New York, United States #1177272

Hey Victor , got a new watch? saving up for my next enjoy :)