Extremely extremely disappointed by the Mido Watch that I have purchased. It stopped working after few months.

I am in India and bought it through one of my friend in US. Very poor and insensitive response from Jomashop when I complained about this. Waste of my money. No one cares and escalation matrix is not defined.

Be careful.

The Order Number is M1564647 and despite several mails and escalations, no change in their behaviour. Substandard and refurbished products (may be second hand or factory seconds ) is sold by Jomashop.

Product or Service Mentioned: Jomashop Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let me allow to get it repaired in India and Jomashop must bear this cost..

Jomashop Cons: Product quality and service, Warranty service, Stay away, Customer services was unprofessional.

• Jomashop Repair

Comments

Jonathan T

My goodness!!! I should have read these reviews prior to placing the order!!! What a scam Jomashop is!!!

Hilal K

Be careful. No one care about the customer and I doubt if the watch was a refurbished watch.

Jomashop Reviews