I bought a Citizen Eco Drive watch from Jomashop.com and returned back the item next day by courier for either exchange or cash refund.They simply said that they can not refund nor exchange watch.
The watch tag was also not removed and they are complaining that there are scratches.
They just want to earn money and make business.Surely they are cheaters.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "OK, so I'm fully aware that this stuff is costume jewelry and shouldn't be expected to last forever. That being said, my $90(!) bracelet started tarnishing after a month. Lost..."
- "I went to the piercing pagoda in Las Vegas South Premium outlets, and I've wanted to get my second piercings for a while now. when I first passed the kiosk,..."
- "I purchased a Rolex submariner and the watch was great and perfect. It didn't come with directions in English and my box had a cut from a razor blade. I..."
- "I purchased a 16 week old male A.K.C Yorkshire Terrier from Jan Holstege in AnnArbor MI.on October 15,2010.I was told puppy was 100% healthy, free from all congenital and hereditary..."
- "Last August we hired Lucas Nursery and Landscaping to remove 3 evergreens from our backyard and replace them with new plantings. A design plan was drawn up and..."
- "I was looking for a couch that would hold up with 2 dogs. My salesman told me leather would definitely be the way to go. I was told..."
- "I have experienced roaches in the lockers at La Fitness at 1833 La Cienga Los Angeles Ca 90035. Each time I have informed the management staff that was on duty. Yesterday Oct..."
- "Around Sept 30, 2015, I started Roca Labs. The picture on the right was April 22, 2015, the one on the left was March 16, 2016. The regimen was the..."
- "The bottom line - Nest makes fantastic, state-of-the-art, reliable products. I own 2 of the thermostats and just installed 5 outdoor nest cams at $200 / cam. The problem is..."