I called Jomashop again - same day - 5/6/2016 as directed by the rude cutomer rep "Izhak" an hour after he told me to, as his manager "Roee" stated that I should call back in 1 hr. Therefore, I called at 10:15 AM Central time and dialed both the following numbers then dialed the extension: 2875. The phone kept ringing until it hung up on itself. Is this how the manager is as well? Is it fair to say that the customer Reps and manager/s reflect the professionalism of their company? According to my horrible experiences... YES!!! EVERYONE - BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!
I will keep calling and documenting until JOMASHOP actually cares to resolve and contact me!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Rude customer service and poor management
- Customer service was very unprofessional
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a watch from Jomashop and they guarantee 30 days money returns back to me. So i paid it with paypal but over 30 days i didn't get ..."
- "I was so happy when I got my origami owl braclet. I wore for approximately 3 weeks before the glass shattered while my 3 yr old was standing right below..."
- " My bracelet was a gift for mothers day. Three days of wearing it the chain broke. I fixed it my self so I can still wear it One month after..."
- "Bought a new trailer brand new from them and have nothing but issues from date purchased. The management is the worst. Manager told me leaks are not covered under warrantee..."
- "We ordered a shower finish trim kit from KB kitchen and Bath. It took 3 weeks to get. It took us a little longer to finish to tile in the..."
- "4500 curry ford rd Orlando fl This is the twistee treat located on Curry Ford Road in Orlando Florida. I noticed I was in the low class ghetto Hispanic section..."
- "I have a brand new DeLonghi upright (radiator) heater that almost started a house fire! It melted the outlet and the outlet cover plate, fried my lighting plug that was..."
- "On December 30th 2014 i called you as the TV i bought and had taken out the extended warranty on was having issues. Turning itself on and off mid show,..."
- "i ordered the microwave/hood filters from frigidaire for $139.95. i received the wrong products. i called the service and they insisted they sent the right one and i have to..."