JOMASHOP CONTINUES TO IGNORE MY CALLS!!!

63 of 144 Jomashop reviews

I called Jomashop again - same day - 5/6/2016 as directed by the rude cutomer rep "Izhak" an hour after he told me to, as his manager "Roee" stated that I should call back in 1 hr. Therefore, I called at 10:15 AM Central time and dialed both the following numbers then dialed the extension: 2875. The phone kept ringing until it hung up on itself. Is this how the manager is as well? Is it fair to say that the customer Reps and manager/s reflect the professionalism of their company? According to my horrible experiences... YES!!! EVERYONE - BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!

I will keep calling and documenting until JOMASHOP actually cares to resolve and contact me!

Pa

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Rude customer service and poor management
    • Customer service was very unprofessional

Reason of review:
Movado Bold And Bulova
Review category
Luxury / Jewelry
review #842675 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Jomashop? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
63 of 144 Jomashop reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
leiv

May 12 #1157927

Don't you think you went a bit too far
If I were Roee you are calling out to like this I would NEVER take your call NEVER but he should if you call him
I feel sorry for him but i putty you for begin this passionate about slandering instead of just picking up the phone and calling him again LOLOL

1 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Jomashop. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Jomashop.
Filing a new complaint about
×