I called Jomashop again - same day - 5/6/2016 as directed by the rude cutomer rep "Izhak" an hour after he told me to, as his manager "Roee" stated that I should call back in 1 hr. Therefore, I called at 10:15 AM Central time and dialed both the following numbers then dialed the extension: 2875. The phone kept ringing until it hung up on itself. Is this how the manager is as well? Is it fair to say that the customer Reps and manager/s reflect the professionalism of their company? According to my horrible experiences... YES!!! EVERYONE - BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!

I will keep calling and documenting until JOMASHOP actually cares to resolve and contact me!

Pa

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. hmong2hmoob stated that there is a room for improvement of rude customer service and poor management and customer service was very unprofessional. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "horrible customer service!!!!" of jomashop customer care. Jomashop needs to "re: professionally trained customer service and response time from manager roee" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned jomashop customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Jomashop. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Macys.

Had an Experience with Jomashop?

Comments

leiv

Don't you think you went a bit too far

If I were Roee you are calling out to like this I would NEVER take your call NEVER but he should if you call him

I feel sorry for him but i putty you for begin this passionate about slandering instead of just picking up the phone and calling him again LOLOL