I buy a watch ACTIVA AD008-001 from JOMASHOP.COM on July 9th 2011 (order no:509771) for my boy's birhtday gift.
When I received the good, the alarm that I've set has No 'beep' sound.
But what happen after one week my boy wearing it. THE LEFTSIDE BRACELET WAS BROKEN. and I saw on the other side was fracture already.
And NOW BOTH OF THEM ARE BROKEN....!!!
I really dissapoint how it could happend?
I can't send back to jomashop in USA because the fee to sendback is more expensive than its price itself.
So, everybody mus be carefull before buy from jomashop.com
DON'T BE CHEATED BY BIG DISCOUNT...
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Activa Watch
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Bought a Porsche Design watch P6612. It was supposed to have a 7750 engine but instead and have a cheaper version of that, a 2800 series. After calling customer service..."
- "I rarely post comments on the Internet but felt compelled to respond to the negative comments about Enagic USA. Enagic Electrolysis Water Generators are distributed through a network marketing compensation..."
- "After having our dinner which took longer than I expected, I recommended a dinner presentation to my sister. The next morning I called to see if everything was good...."
- "Samsung Defective Monitor Series LED TV UA40d5000 PMX : Samsung the biggest producer of monitor in the world. Black Strip on Samsung TV. I bought a 40 inch LED Samsung TV..."
- "My flight with SQ 319 on 28 June 2012 from London to Singapore. When arrived in Singapore, I forgot to take my camera bag (with camera and camcoder with our..."
- "All of these sites that offer unlock solutions for iPhones are SCAM's No one can unlock your iPhone 4 except the company you have the contract with.They NEVER return your..."
- "I called them today because my package looks like delivered but I didn't receive it. The woman on the phone was rude and nasty. She told me that people living..."
- "We had purchased a bookcase in August 2016 from The Mallery Hall Collection company. We really liked the design of that bookcase, and we were hoping that this would be..."
- "We ordered these headsets in the hopes they would allow our polo team's coach to guide players during practice games. We were looking for the same system used by NFL..."