1K views
4.8
Style and Design

I have been looking for this fossil watch machine chronograph two tone and have found it in Jomashop.I was reluctant in ordering it at first due to the negative feedbacks relating to service and long wait.

But I just gave it a try. Their website says ( item will be shipped in 1-2weeks ). And so i expected to receive in 3weeks. I did try to call their customer service just to make sure my order was received.

I will agree to some that the CS reps are a bit "cold" and not too accommodating. Maybe because they receive tremendous calls. But it was fine. I received my watch in less than 3 weeks.

If you don't mind waiting. Jomashop will deliver. By the way my watch was a back order, though it was not specified but they were true to the the shipment of 1-2 weeks. Bottomline.

With the price I got from Jomashop, i couldn't be happier.Thanks

This person wrote the review because of fast order processing at Jomashop and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Jomashop to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Macys. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Jomashop and jomashop shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Jomashop?

Comments

The watch price is it in Singapore dollar?