Singapore, Singapore

I have been looking for this fossil watch machine chronograph two tone and have found it in Jomashop.I was reluctant in ordering it at first due to the negative feedbacks relating to service and long wait.

Related: Jomashop - Shipping Service Review

But I just gave it a try. Their website says ( item will be shipped in 1-2weeks ). And so i expected to receive in 3weeks. I did try to call their customer service just to make sure my order was received.

I will agree to some that the CS reps are a bit "cold" and not too accommodating. Maybe because they receive tremendous calls. But it was fine. I received my watch in less than 3 weeks.

If you don't mind waiting. Jomashop will deliver. By the way my watch was a back order, though it was not specified but they were true to the the shipment of 1-2 weeks. Bottomline.

With the price I got from Jomashop, i couldn't be happier.Thanks

Review about: Fossil Machine Chronograph.

4.8
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Jomashop Shipping Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Fast order processing / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Jomashop?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.