Houston, Texas
2.0

I've brought a Men watch and recevied as a defected one. How in the world the second hands on a watches that jump every 2-3 seconds everytime when it move?

I have to return the first one and receive the second one still the same defect. So I am not happy and want a full refund.

I end up talking to one of their supervisor on the phone: Roee Ext# 2879, and he said he don't think its a defect even the second hands not jumping every second!!!!??! and then also told me I should be happy and said Thank you to them since they are willing to Refund!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Citizen Watch Eco-drive Watch.

Preferred solution: they should have better customer service!!! I don't think Roee is doing what a supervisors should be doing.

Jomashop Cons: Customer service.

Comments

Mills
#1203082

*** the hand that reached out to help you !!! you said he did not know if it was a defect and that he will still refund you !!

THAT IS GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE !!!

You should be ashamed as the other comment said !! I agree you are indeed ungrateful !!

By the way , a skipping seconds hand is a poor battery indicator for those who actuality might believe this cry for wolf

Wilbern
#1202818

WOW so they said they will help you and you still wrote this SHAME ON YOU !!!

YOU ARE A BAD PERSON !!!!!!!!

Jomashop Reviews