Jomashop - Review about Porsche Design P6612 Watch from Kent Narrows, Maryland
Update added by user Apr 21, 2016
I have to say that after speaking with the GM "Hope" they agreed that there was a mistake and apologized.They issued a full refund and paid the shipping.
Hope was a pleasure to deal with and I will continue to do business with Joma.Sometimes you just need to talk to the right person.
Update added by user Apr 02, 2016
There prices and selection is very good.A lot of the great deals are from left over repurchased inventory.
Nothing wrong with this if the product is what is represented.In my case NO!
Original review posted by user Apr 01, 2016
Bought a Porsche Design watch P6612.It was supposed to have a 7750 engine but instead and have a cheaper version of that, a 2800 series.
After calling customer service and explained to them that they are advertising falsely and need to change the description they actually had the gall to charge me shipping on return.
Though their prices are good you have to be very careful on their high-end watches, most of those are discontinued leftover stock that can be four five six years old.Good prices know-it-all customer service.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Complete lack of a customer service culture or training
- Product or service
- Porsche Design P6612 Watch
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
You May Also Like
- " Craig Stika Craig Stika is online now Member Join Date Dec 2015 Posts 1 Re: Jomashop I too thought I was a Happy Satisfied New Jomashop Client. I have just returned from the Omega Fashion Valley San..."
- "Me and the girlfriend each brought a bracelet for a family member for Christmas, both arrived separately with scuffs and scratches and in general terrible condition! silver was not real..."
- "I ordered Aquamarine earrings from Jared. They were shown in a brilliant Aquamarine color (see photo). What they sent was clear glass (see photo). Not even a hint..."
- "My husband went to CVS and purchased a MoneyPak by Greendot card and loaded $400. He came home and follow instructions to activate his prepaid card with the $400 online...."
- "I placed an order online for $40 worth of jewelry and received the confirmation order moments after it was submitted. 4 weeks had passed and I realized that I hadn't..."
- "We ordered a shower finish trim kit from KB kitchen and Bath. It took 3 weeks to get. It took us a little longer to finish to tile in the..."
- "I live in Frederick Md and called the Petsmart located at 2450 Osprey Way to book an appointment to get my cat Sophie groomed. Bath,nail trim and sanatary trim.I was..."
- "Contacted Life Alert for information. They sent a colorful brochure that contained no information about terms and pricing. We found this a bit suspicious and lost interest in dealing with..."
- "Took my Aunt to Dr Levy and Associates to get both upper and bottom partial replaced.We reviewed the plans and picked the more expensive to be sure of great results.They..."