Update added by user Apr 21
I have to say that after speaking with the GM "Hope" they agreed that there was a mistake and apologized.They issued a full refund and paid the shipping.
Hope was a pleasure to deal with and I will continue to do business with Joma.Sometimes you just need to talk to the right person.
Update added by user Apr 02
There prices and selection is very good.A lot of the great deals are from left over repurchased inventory.
Nothing wrong with this if the product is what is represented.In my case NO!
Original review posted by user Apr 01
Bought a Porsche Design watch P6612.It was supposed to have a 7750 engine but instead and have a cheaper version of that, a 2800 series.
After calling customer service and explained to them that they are advertising falsely and need to change the description they actually had the gall to charge me shipping on return.
Though their prices are good you have to be very careful on their high-end watches, most of those are discontinued leftover stock that can be four five six years old.Good prices know-it-all customer service.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Complete lack of a customer service culture or training
- Product or service
- Porsche Design P6612 Watch
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
You May Also Like
- "I am a very upset customer I brought this ring in Feb 2016 for my wedding June 2016 and I didn't wear it till my wedding day. I loved..."
- "I sold an authentic Chanel bag on tradesy. It was authenticated by my poupette. I am a reputable seller on ebay. The buyer returned it accusing it being fake. Tradesy..."
- "I ordered a 49er ring for my wife's birthday in Ocotber, when it said 4-6 weeks for delivery. When I didn't hear from them, they said that due to the..."
- "I bought a $500 coffee table from Cymax in August 2012. When the table arrived, I noticed that it was assembled incorrectly at he factory in China, the top of..."
- "I had terrible experience service in Starbucks coffee where is located on 100 Allen st and Delancey st; the store manager is so rude to me and did not listen..."
- "Horrible, Ruined my Valentine's day. Pre-ordered an expensive arrangement to deliver on Valentine's Day to my wife's work to surprise her, got text that it delivered. When my lady got..."
- "I had to send a package overnight which contained Professional Cinema Camera Drives which she allowed me to take home so I could download the footage we shot that day...."
- "Had purchaised a MKon 2.10.15 which the very next day wasnt working ! I went to ETHOS for replacement bcz i cant accept it which has stopped working the very next..."
- "thanks for always give us the best quality kitchen cabinets, i must say, your service and price is very good, your serivce make me very happy. It is really an..."