Weatherford, Oklahoma
2.0
Style and Design

I had the worst shopping experience ever with jomashop.I agree that this place has cheaper price comparing to many other websites which was the reason I bought 4 watches from here in last few months.

But the last watch I bought was sent defective and they didnt refund me my money when i wanted it back, said the watch had scratches when it wasnt even worn a single day coz the needles didnt move at all. And i was fine with not getting my money back and asked for the repaired, which according to these people had only a minor battery issue and could have been fixed within a few minutes. Its been 2 months now i still havent got my watch.

When i call the costumers care they are rude and dont give me a fix date and keep saying a week every week.

I am so sick of this place now and urge u people to never buy anything from this place.I would rather pay $20 more to amazon.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of watch from Jomashop. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Jomashop to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Macys. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Jomashop for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Jomashop?

Comments