My husband purchased a watch from JomaShop in December 2014.Just over 30 days after purchase the watch stopped keeping time.

The company advised me to replace the battery initially. Over the past >1 year the watch has continued to experience the same problem. I have called each time that this has occurred whereby the company has recommended I mail them the watch to be repaired (have sent it back >4 times). Even with each "repair" the watch continues to not keep time (i.e.

it will loose 3 hours in 1 day). At one point last year I was told I would get a replacement by their customer service but then was corrected by their manager in customer service (Roy) that the company does not replace watches. Most recently I received the watch back from their repair shop (again) and within days the watch once again lost time. When I called this time their customer service representative (Amber) told me that, since this problem has been occurring repeatedly for so long that, they would finally replace the watch.

I mentioned that in the past I was told this was not possible but she reassured me that they would replace the watch this time once I shipped back the original watch. I sent back the watch and Friday I called to follow-up on the whereabouts of the new watch. Another customer representative (Leo) told me that they do not replace watches. I then asked to speak with the manager again (Roy).

In brief Roy refused to replace the watch and hung up on my after stating that my warranties have all expired at this point.When I suggested to him that I could go to walmart and get a more accurate working watch he agreed, stating that fine watches function more as jewelry and tend to not keep accurate time.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of watch and associated monetary loss in the amount of $899. Jomashop needs to "full refund or replacement" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned watch in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Jomashop. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Macys.

Had an Experience with Jomashop?

Comments