The watch that was ordered for a retirement gift was placed on backorder, so when I called to follow up with the shipping details, the first lady I spoke with said that she would change the 3 day shipping to 2-day shipping at no extra cost to me, and that it would be shipped that night.Long story short, the 2 day shipping was not correct, and the watch was not shipped out when it was supposed to me.

I called to complain and WAS HUNG UP ON 3 TIMES, and the rude "customer service coordinators" told me multiple time that it was my problem to correct by returning the order.HUNG UP ON 3 TIMES and was told to rectify my own problem.

Reviewer is in happy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of no resolution was offered. Please contact the author of this review to discuss "that i will never do business w/ this company again" of michael kors watch. Jomashop needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned michael kors watch in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Jomashop. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Macys.

Had an Experience with Jomashop?

Comments